Play Group is an outreach program of The Benevolent Society and is for young parents 25 years and under with children 12 months to school age.
If young parents have a child under and over 12 months it is OK for both to attend.
This Group includes:
- Opportunities to meet other young parents & children in a friendly setting.
- Educational equipment, activities to stimulate children’s development.
- Promote literacy through books and songs
- Information on play ideas/activities
- Lots of playtime and fun activities
- Talk with professionals about concerns you may have
- Hat and morning tea for your child
ALL GROUPS ARE FREE
INTERESTED? PHONE TO BOOK IN: (07) 55 285 333
Time: See Weekly Schedule
Location: 161 Scarborough Street, Southport QLD, 4215