Who Can I talk to ?

If you are struggling with a problem it is important to be able to talk to someone you can trust and who may have the experience and expertise to help.


Initially it can be helpful to talk with a friend, a parent or relative but you may need to see a professional. There are many different types of professionals. Some of them can also prescribe medication if needed.


If you are young person (12 to 25 years) living on the Gold Coast and are uncertain of who to talk to YHES House has youth and parenting workers who can assist with information, referral and advice. You can phone us or email us for more information.